SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Over ten years of experience in creative brand and marketing writing for new products, promotional campaigns, social media, non-profit and business needs in retail, CPG, food/wine, beauty, family, lifestyle and tech.
- Experience in blogging, content writing, short and long form article writing, tag lines and copywriting B2B and B2C.
- Fluent in Spanish (read, write and speak).
- Experience with WordPress and SEO.
- Social media expertise including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Mary Kay
- Maddie’s Fund
- Always On Vacation
- Where Dallas Magazine
- DaySpa Magazine
- Red Tricycle
Blue Calypso Inc., Social Media Market Manager
- Responsible for creative content to grow mobile user base in the Dallas community via social media outlets, events and promotional campaigns
- Write and execute effective sponsorship proposals
- Resident copywriter for existing campaigns, sales presentations and marketing materials
Unilever/TIGI Linea Division, Beauty (Hair Care) New Product Development Coordinator
- Write marketing story and product concept, artwork direction, formula concept, packaging and new product planning.
- Responsible for content including back copy, product name, promotional materials, sales presentations and sales sheets.
- Spearheaded brainstorming to create product name, packaging copy, and product/market positioning within brands involving the creative, sales and brand management team.
Naterra International, Marketing Manager
- Lead writer for all product descriptions, new line concepts, sales presentations and marketing materials for personal care product brands All That Glitters and Tree Hut.
- Expanded All That Glitters account to the Hispanic consumer markets.
- Conducted market research and developed competitive strategies to grow new market trends.
Master of Business Administration, Marketing, University of Dallas,
Irving, Texas; 2011
Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication with emphasis in Human Relations, Minor in Psychology, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas; 2002